Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Birthday "Fascinated by Vultures"

Can't believe it, today it's my vulture's blog second birthday!!!
Two years full of information about the most fascinating creatures in the world, countless stories about the four Eurasian Griffon Vultures of the Zoo Duisburg (zoo of my hometown), who are breeding for the third time right now, and many pictures and adventures about my three volunteering-jobs at the vulture rescue centre Eko-Centar Caput Insulae Beli at the Croatian Island of Cres and my current volunteering-job in the vulture rescue centre VulPro in South Africa...
I like to thank many people for supporting my work: Some zoos gave me insider information and pictures for my blog, vulture conservations provided information material and many zookeeper patiently answered all my questions. Without you one or two articles would never have been written or would be much less informative! Thank you so much!!!
Furthermore I am very happy about the kindly comments and e-mails I got for my work - especially of Katja and Claudia, who are one of my most constant readers! It's a pleasure to meet you and to swap vulture-projects with you!!!
I welcome every feedback and serious discussion about vultures! ;-)
To realize my next vulture-project, the translation of my German vulture-blog into English, I hopefully won't need two more years, but I am sure it will take a very long time. Therefore I like to say sorry for the delay, please bear with me! I hope you still like to take a look at my vulture blog every now and then to get updated. Gratend, it will be chaotic, 'cause I will translate my articles retroactively and post them at that time... but probably I will start writing my blog in English soon and translate into German, because in the long run I will achieve more vulture-interested people when writing in English!
With this in mind, happily carrion go and wishing you a wonderful, vulturous day,
Betty

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary, dear little vulture blog!

    ReplyDelete