Sunday, September 9, 2012

Disney's Jungle Cubs

What a wonderful way to start a Sunday's morning: Sitting with my first cup of coffee of the day at my couch, switching the tv on and suddenly a cartoon vulture appeared at the monitor ;o) "Disney's Jungle Cubs"! I didn't know it by now, but the two cartoon vultures Arthur and Cecil were just too cute. For me they are the real stars of this series! I just wonder why German wikipedia calls them just "secondary character"...
When the first episode started, the two vultures were talking about how much they would like to eat something (or someone): "I would love to eat a sausage sandwich... tiger-sausage sandwich!" Haha, sounds tasty! Few minutes later there was a spiteful remark to the vultures: "The only thing that's worse than one lousy vulture are two lousy vultures!" Cruel! Later on the vultures were called: "Stupid vultures", although they are made alive in such a cute and funny way :o(
Even if the vultures are presented in a goofy, annoying and greedy way, they surprisingly had many, many scenes in the two episodes. So much for secondary characters! Leading actors!!!
And maybe this obvious backbiting about vultures causes not even just my sympathy!?

No comments:

Post a Comment