Friday, October 19, 2012

Spanish school and Atahualpa

Today I like to show some pictures of my Spanish school and the little village Atahualpa.
My Spanish School is located in a house at the end of the village. A very friendly family is living there and they have some guest rooms for the Spanish students. Spanish lessons are in this house, too. Because just two women are speaking English it's easy to practise your new vocabulary all day. But in just one week it's not possible for me to learn complete sentences instead of: "A mi me gusta el condor"! I am so sorry that I cannot talk as much to these nice people as I would like to!
View from the terrace.
Some melons next to the neighbours house. Every day we get fantastic juices.
Always a wonderful view, no matter if there are clouds or sunshine.
Next to our house there is a funny pig living on the grass.
View from the top of the Spanish school! Today we had a Salsa lesson in the sun, on our terrace... and I got my first sunburn ;-) It's an unbelievable atmosphere when you are dancing Salsa or singing to the sound of the guitar with such a fantastic view!
View from one of the kitchens.
The church of Atahualpa, next to the little park and the police station.
15 minutes to walk from the Spanish school to the police station with WLan...
My room...

No comments:

Post a Comment