Thursday, October 18, 2012

Walk to a waterfall

After four Spanish lessons Patrick (another German here in this school) and me were guided to a wonderful waterfall of Atahualpa.
Half an hour we were walking along this amazing panorama, listening to the sound of cows, crazy chicken and the wind...
After some minutes we had to climb down a hill, muddy road, narrow, but beautiful!
What a wonderful place to be!!!
Much bigger than expected!
Patrick and me infront of the waterfall...
But after enjoying this beautiful place we had to climb up the hill again... and I had to realize how badly in shape I am. Crawling on all fours and taking breaks after each altitude of 5 metres. It took a very long time to climb up the hill and I was hardly breathing all the time, but this waterfall was worth it! Patrick and our guide were really patient and so I finally made it up the hill and back to the school.
After this amazing trip we went to the police station for our internet access. And what did I see there? An male Anden Condor painted on the wall!!! My first Anden Condor in Ecuador ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment